TERMS & CONDITIONS
My Beautiful Scotland registered office address in Scotland is: 48 East Pilton Farm Wynd, Edinburgh, EH5 2GL
The Terms and Conditions outlined below apply to purchases made from the My Beautiful Scotland website: https://mybeautifulscotland.com
Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is given when you make a purchase from My Beautiful Scotland. It is important to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before buying goods from our website.
My Beautiful Scotland reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and any such change will be effective once published on the website and consequently will apply to all new orders.
If you have any questions about any aspects of our website please email us at email@example.com
We will endeavour to make sure that all information on our website is accurate and correct at all times and will try to resolve all information errors on the website as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe that such an error has affected your purchase, please contact us by calling +44 (0)7493037469 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, although we must stress, this does not admit liability on My Beautiful Scotland’s part.
Shopping online is as much fun as buying in-store, but it is a totally different experience.
Please be aware that:
It is your responsibility to ensure that your login, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
SHOPPING ON MYBEAUTIFULSCOTLAND.COM
Placing an order on mybeautifulscotland.com couldn’t be easier. Here’s a few steps to get you started.
Once you have chosen your item, add it to your shopping basket, you will be asked to Include your address and choose your payment method then finally confirm your order.
Once we have received your order, we will send you a confirmation email to the address provided. This will contain your order number and details of your purchase(s). An order despatch email will be sent once the order has been fulfilled.
Once you receive the order despatch email this will act as confirmation that your item(s) have been sent. If any goods are unavailable, you will receive an email to confirm this and your payment will be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse any order prior to despatch.
For orders placed within the UK, all prices shown at mybeautifulscotland.com include the (if any) applicable VAT rate. mybeautifulscotland.com ships to the United Kingdom only, for International orders, please visit etsy.com/shop/mybeautifulscotland.
Import duties and taxes will be the responsibility of the customer should goods be ordered from our website for delivery outside the UK. These costs cannot be predicted and are outside our control.
It is really important to ensure you have given us the correct billing address. If it is incorrect, we may not be able to process your order and you may incur additional costs to your credit/debit card.
We are not responsible under these Terms and Conditions for any acts or events outside our reasonable control (force majeure), that adversely affect your purchase, including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
Any notices relating to these Terms and Conditions will be sent to you via your registered e-mail address.
Our Terms and Conditions outline the entire agreement between My Beautiful Scotland and our customers regarding the sale, purchase and use of goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding that may have previously been in place. No variation to these terms is binding unless agreed by us in writing.
Save to the extent that you exercise your right as a consumer to bring an action in or rely on the laws of your country of domicile, the interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Scottish Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Scottish courts for the determination of disputes.
NOTICE & DISCLAIMERS
The way you use our website, https://mybeautifulscotland.com, will be governed by the notices and disclaimers we’ve outlined below.
We do our best to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot ultimately guarantee the accuracy of all information nor be held liable for any decisions/actions you take based on the information provided, except where further agreement has been made, in writing by Whistles to you.
While we endeavour to keep the website running effectively, we cannot guarantee the availability nor accessibility of our online service at all times and except where outlined in these notices and disclaimers we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
Any link (whether it is a hyperlink or other referral device) used on the website is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any direct association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any websites where a link to https://mybeautifulscotland.com exists, nor for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that provide these website links and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense or costs incurred by you as a result.
We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access our website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury. Your statutory rights as a consumer are unaffected.
All Intellectual property rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of our website belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers.
You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by Scottish law, and you and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts for the determination of disputes.
In the event you have a complaint regarding a product or service purchased from My Beautiful Scotland, please contact us at: email@example.com
©My Beautiful Scotland 2021. All Rights Reserved.
1. The full balance of the workshop price is due 1 week prior to the workshop date. Should this payment fail to reach us by the date specified, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. If a booking is made 1 week or less prior to the workshop date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
2. Any cancellation made within 7 days of the workshop will mean that we retain the total cost of the workshop unless your place is sold on.
3. We reserve the right to alter or cancel any workshop. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary for reasons other than force majeure (see clause 4 below), we will notify you and you will then have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative workshop (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of all monies paid to us.
4. We can accept no responsibility for cancellation of workshops due to Force Majeure. Force majeure is unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control including fire, flood or adverse weather conditions. Landscape photographers work in all weathers and it will be unusual for weather to necessitate a cancellation. However, if a workshop has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, we will offer you a free place on an alternative workshop / date.
5. In the unlikely event of the specified tutor being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control, then the workshop will be rescheduled or cancelled, if the only option is to cancel then a full refund will be offered.
6.. We do not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to you or any other person included on the booking form, unless arising from our negligence.
7. Food and drinks are not provided, please bring your own, for a full day session we will break for lunch / dinner.
8. Permission granted for use of any photos of you taken during the workshop to be used for any marketing / social media purposes.
9. Travel to and from all locations is not included unless agreed prior.
10. By making full payment, you are agreeing to accept all the above terms and conditions.
Sign up and be the first to hear about all our news, offers and promotions, as well as all our exciting new product launches and our latest photography from My Beautiful Scotland.